Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is Tresemme Anti breakage Shampoo any good?

Or is the vitiam one or the moisture rich one better?





Have you ever used any of these and did you like the results?





Also about how much is a bottle or tresemme Shampoo and conditioner?





ThanksIs Tresemme Anti breakage Shampoo any good?
depends


moisture for dry hair, vitamin if you want the extra ';punch';


tresemme is amazing and smells really nice...floral? fruity? i can't tell but it's good.


i think it's around $5?Is Tresemme Anti breakage Shampoo any good?
I like the Tresemme volumizing shampoo+conditioner, but I'm not sure of the breakage one. The last time I bought it was when I went to Taiwan and it was around 50 taiwan yen wich is about $2.50 US dollars. So in America it would be around $4.00 for medium bottle.


If you want something cheaper that works better, I suggest the Pantene Ice shine.





Hope this helps

No comments:

Post a Comment