Thursday, December 31, 2009

Has anyone had problems with bleaching of towels / linen caused by new Elvive Anti Dandruff Intensive Shampoo?

I nearly bought some of that the other day, I'm pleased I didnt!


Is there a warning on the bottle? If not get in touch with the company and complain until they do something.Has anyone had problems with bleaching of towels / linen caused by new Elvive Anti Dandruff Intensive Shampoo?
Um dont you rinse before drying?Has anyone had problems with bleaching of towels / linen caused by new Elvive Anti Dandruff Intensive Shampoo?
No but I'd check your hair if I were you, especially the places you can't see.
No - imagine what it is doing to your hair and scalp!?
Can't say I have but if there is no warning on the bottle I would contact the company for replacement costs for the towels!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment