Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is palmolive anti dandruff shampoo ok for hair ?

lol ..i used it but i see more dandruff than ever ..lolIs palmolive anti dandruff shampoo ok for hair ?
Many anti dandruff shampoos contain severely harsh ingredients that are scalp and hair harming and make dandruff and scalp flaking worse. Do Google searches ';Anti dandruff shampoos harmful cause flaking scalp?'; to confirm. You can find non harming shampoos with other searches. They tend to be expensive but it's worth it. I stopped all shampoo use and used a basic mild ingredients pure soap bar with no fragrances, colorings and other harmful additives and that ended all my severe dry scalp problems and scalp and hair are now completely healthy. Check out those in your local pharmacy. They are also much cheaper than shampoos.Is palmolive anti dandruff shampoo ok for hair ?
I don't really know if it's ok. I have some that I tried and the same thing happened to me! I've been using T-Gel, and it smells like tar but just use that then rewash it with a good smelling shampoo like garneir fructis.Hope this helped!
Well, I dont think so... if thats whats happening! lol
  • makeup school
  • 1 comment:

    1. dandruff shampoo Thanks for a very interesting blog. What else may I get that kind of info written in such a perfect approach? I’ve a undertaking that I am simply now operating on, and I have been at the look out for such info.

      ReplyDelete