Sunday, December 27, 2009

Good shampoo/anti frizz cream for curly hair?

Hello, I have really curly hair (natural). I was wondering what kind of shampoos I should use to make it less frizzy, and all of that good stuff, and any creams too. I would prefer stuff that is not too expensive, thanks :)Good shampoo/anti frizz cream for curly hair?
My daughter has VERY thick, curly hair that is also long. I tried all kinds of expensive shampoos and conditioners and found that I wouldn't be able to afford that stuff. We tried Suave Professionals, Humectress. It is great. It works just as well as the brand name, and better than many of the expensive ones we tried. Once she gets out she uses Sunsilk De-Frizz cream. She does not blow it dry and her curls come out great. Good Luck!Good shampoo/anti frizz cream for curly hair?
use none of your frizzyness shampoo by herbal essences! it works wonderfully and it smells great. i also think they have a cream as well. and it's not expensive.

No comments:

Post a Comment