Sunday, December 27, 2009

Can anyone advise of an anti-dandruff shampoo?

That doesnt strip the hair colour as quick and harsh as head and shouldersCan anyone advise of an anti-dandruff shampoo?
I use T-gel once or twice a month. It clears dandruff really well but don't know about colour as I have never used hair dye myselfCan anyone advise of an anti-dandruff shampoo?
I don't use shampoo....just swill my hair in warm water.....
Yes i recommend Gel do not use head and shoulders i got a bad reaction off it because i though i had bad dandruff but it wasn't as bad as it should have been and it made my head full of white scabes and it was quite sore and it took along time to go away i had to use a natural shampoo, So please just be careful what you use
Go to LUSH They Do not use any chemicals, only natural products not just for hair but whole body.
go find some home remedies


my mom makes me this yellowish thingy


i think its this yellow flour- u cook with and some yougurt


it alwayssss works


and it doesn't leave one dandruff on


it smess a little strange


but just put in like a hair spray or s/t





type anti dandruff home remedies in google or s/t
Hi Jade,





which country are you in, coz in india, we use head and shoulders which is very effective...
I always use Elvive in the blue container with orange writing, you only need to use it once a month so it's excellent for exactly your problem.
head%26amp;shoulders will be the best you have ever used it takes about 5 washes and your dandruff will be gone
ok i have been advised by hairdressers not to use head and shoulders and instead they say if you cant afford a product from them try timotei, they have an anti-dandruff one. one hairdresser even told me this was better than what they stocked in her salon!! make sure its an anti dandruff one you need though and not just that you have a sensitive scalp and that what your using is currenlty irritating it!!
well as I've never coloured my hair, I can't say what effect it will have on that, but Nizoral is a good anti-dandruff shampoo.
Anything with Pyrithione -Zinc, Zinc is a natural paste-style moisturizer that helps keep the scalp from drying out.

No comments:

Post a Comment