Sunday, December 27, 2009

Does anti-oily hair shampoo help with acne?

I've got acne. I shower every morning and I wash my hair with normal shampoo twice. If i use anti-oily shampoo will this cut down on the oil in my hair and then on my skin?





Any help is appreciated.





CheersDoes anti-oily hair shampoo help with acne?
No, shampoo is for your hair. Try acnefree for your face.Does anti-oily hair shampoo help with acne?
It will help with the acne around your hairline because it will prevent it from being too oily from your hair. So you should use a shampoo made for oily hair.
Don't think so cause shampoo is made for hair which is toatly diff then face i wouldn't try it may irrate skin





I would try a dermantoligist
I have found some good tips in following link, It may be good for you too


http://www.beautifulhamesha.com/Acne.php
wow,did u really just ask if using shampoo for your HAIR would reduce acne? and then say cheers? ha ha good luck?

No comments:

Post a Comment