Sunday, December 27, 2009

Is Head&Shoulders really that good anti-dandruff and anti-peculliaire shampoo? Please your experience?

I don't think Head%26amp;Shoulders is a good anti-dandruff and anti-peculliaire shampoo. In my experience it didn't work for me... I used it for about 5 weeks. It didn't do anything for me so I tried a different kind called ';PERT';, it works very well. It makes your hair soft and silky. So try it and see what happens. It worked great for me so it might work for you!!Is Head%26amp;Shoulders really that good anti-dandruff and anti-peculliaire shampoo? Please your experience?
worked for me.Is Head%26amp;Shoulders really that good anti-dandruff and anti-peculliaire shampoo? Please your experience?
T-gel is 100X better.
i have really thin dark brown hair and dandruff was a huge problem but now after 3 weeks i have no dandruff!
Yes head and shoulders works wonders. I always, after i wash my hair and comb it out, put it up in a bun so it doesn't get tangled but it starts to itch. I use that shampoo and it relieves my itch and feels fresh.
I thought dandruff went out decades ago.
It works for the day....but for like the next day, you'll have dandruff all over again...
i tried head and shoulder and it did not work for me,i tried nizoral and it did the trick.....

No comments:

Post a Comment