Sunday, December 27, 2009

Should i buy tresemme anti-breakage shampoo?

My hair has been falling out and i dont know wut to do...will this shampoo make my hair better and have body and volumeShould i buy tresemme anti-breakage shampoo?
No..get Paul Mitchell Strenghth!


I use it because my hair was breaking and now my hair is SOO strong and healthy. i love it!


[:Should i buy tresemme anti-breakage shampoo?
yes omg i have the tresemme anti breakage de-tangle love it it is really good get the shampoo!! idk if it will give you volume i doubt it it's not for volume just get the volume conditioner along with it
Go to the doctor to have your chemical levels checked. I have hypothyroidism and it causes your hair to come out more than usual. Your skin is really dry, you're tired all the time and it's really hard to lose weight.





Another possibility could be that you are brushing your hair too much or putting it up in a pony tail every day. Doing both things makes your hair weak and very breakable.
YAY TRESEMME!

No comments:

Post a Comment