Thursday, December 31, 2009

Would you recommend L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Dandruff Intensive as an anti-dandruff shampoo?

Yes! because you're worth it!Would you recommend L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Dandruff Intensive as an anti-dandruff shampoo?
I would recomment it. Ive used it before for the same reason. My dandruff cleared away after about 2 weeks.





Now im dandruff freeeeeeWould you recommend L'Oreal Elvive Anti-Dandruff Intensive as an anti-dandruff shampoo?
No,it has way to many chemicals and makes hair greasy
I would not recommend L'Oreal because I used it and it didn't help any!But you should try head and shoulders!
Head and Shoulders, use it daily til your flakes are gone, then use it every 2nd or third wash.





There are a million different kinds, i use the pink one, it leaves your hair smooth and soft.
yes it works reallt well and if u miss washing it just a few times the dandruff will not immediately come back
yes
Head and Shoulders! It works great. I used it 2 days in a row and everything was gone. (no joke)


Dont get that L'Oreal crap
No; from experience. Would never use L'Oreal products.


Have long hair and after washing with said product my hair was lank and uninspiring,


Wash and Go works better for me.
No, better than that, I used The Body Shop Ginger Anti Dandruff shampoo. Worked wonders! It was really gentle, my head was a bit itchy too, it got rid of the itching and the dandruff, and its natural. Will be using their shampoo from now on.
no it doesnt work, trust me!

No comments:

Post a Comment