Sunday, December 27, 2009

I have a lot of dundruff what is the best remedy i try using anti dundruff shampoo but still the same?

I had to deal with this for a long time and I was very confused. I finally broke down and went to a dermatologist who told me I have a psoriasis on my scalp. Basically, it when your skin platelets builds up too fast underneath of each other and push the top layer of skin up. It comes off in large flakes and is located in certain areas of the scalp, not all over. Oily hair makes the problem worse.





If you think this could be your problem, go to your local pharmacy and get a medicated shampoo specifically for psoriasis. They're a little expensive, but they work very well. There is no cure unfortunately, so you'll have to use the shampoo for life. It doesn't smell very nice, so I recommend a nice scented conditioner.





If this doesn't work, you should go see a dermatologist. I have a lot of dundruff what is the best remedy i try using anti dundruff shampoo but still the same?
There are a couple of remedies for this embarrassing issue you can try medicated shampoos or you can wash you hair with an egg twice a week this helps big time you can also drink more water at least 8 cups a day will help with your over all skin appearance hope this helps I have a lot of dundruff what is the best remedy i try using anti dundruff shampoo but still the same?
This stuff works very well.
have the same problem... trying to find a solution myself too

No comments:

Post a Comment