Wednesday, April 28, 2010

What are good anti-friz shampoos or conditioners?

john freda!!What are good anti-friz shampoos or conditioners?
Alterna hemp hair productsWhat are good anti-friz shampoos or conditioners?
Matrix, sleek look ,in an orange bottle at professional salons. This stuff is awesome.
Pantene PRO-V (frizz control/Restoratives) shampoo %26amp; conditioner is great!





Leave in the conditioner for 3 minutes.





Happy Holidays!
Aussie 3-minute miracle works best for me, it really does work.
Garnier Frutris!
Sunsilk Green!!! I think it's called De-frizz. It's AWESOME. I've been using Sunsilk since I was a kid and it ROX.
The new Herbal Essence works really good. But i don't exactly remember the color of the bottle..every store has it.
I would highly recommend Pantene (sorry if i spelled wrongly) leave on hair moisturiser. It's really good and it doesnt makes ur hair heavy or flat.
head and solders it works on me my hair is not strait good luke and have a marry crismas!!!!!!!!!!!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment