Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Is anti-dandruff shampoo of the Devil?

We are all supposedly made in God's image, and therefore even dead scalp cells reflect the glory of God. Isn't attempting to hide or remove them with anti-dandruff shampoo akin to banning prayer in schools, or other Satanic attempts to get rid of God?Is anti-dandruff shampoo of the Devil?
This is a common mistranslation of the word ';Head %26amp; Shoulders';.. it was never meant to be a dandruff shampoo.





Those anti-dandruff mongers took the shampoo and used it for their own purposes.. with their kill dandruff or be flaky mantra, they have pushed their agenda on the world.Is anti-dandruff shampoo of the Devil?
Dandruff is the devil on your shoulder.





Use God's sudsy goodness to cleanse you of your sins.
Is using facial cleanser to prevent acne or using deoderant to prevent body odor a sin? I don't think so.
huh
Letting your head dry out is something you did...
I guess if you like dandruff you can keep it


I hate those little white flakes on my shoulder and if I see one i shampoo right away
I used dish soap on my dreads when I had those, and I became so unholy that my hair got moldy, so I cut them off! Is dish soap evil too?
Shampoo is acceptable if God made it.
No, it's called having a dry scalp. Quit trying to read too much into it and go get some Head %26amp; Shoulders already.
I think dandruff is from the devil. I hate it!

No comments:

Post a Comment