Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anti-Dandruff shampoo?

Hi, I have dandruff but it's NOT dry scalp dandruff. I have oily skin and unfortunately I have overactive (for lack of a better word) oil glands in my head that causes my hair to flake. It's only in the front of my head too, it's not in the back. My head DOES NOT itch and the flakes don't fall out easily, I have to ';knock'; them out; I guess b/c it's oily. Anyway what I want to know is what would be the best type of Head and Shoulders shampoo for me to use? Thanx in advance!Anti-Dandruff shampoo?
You can try this for oily scalp. Juice of 1 lime mixed in a mug of water for the last rinse, while washing the hair, is an useful remedy. This removes the stickiness and prevents dandruff. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/Anti-Dandruff shampoo?
yea head and shoulders works really good. that's the kind of shampoo i use.





or there is this other one that my brother has its called selsun blue
try the head and shoulders product selector:


http://headandshoulders.com/en_US/produc鈥?/a>








:)

No comments:

Post a Comment