Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone tried Redken extreme products (shampoo, CAT treatment, anti snap treatment etc)?

I have badily damaged hair and breakage from a hairdresser ruining my hair with hair dye, and was wondering if using these products would help. If they are effective I don't mind paying out the money.Has anyone tried Redken extreme products (shampoo, CAT treatment, anti snap treatment etc)?
Redkan CAT treatment is by far THE BEST HAIR PRODUCT I have EVER used!





My hair is badly damaged by over bleaching (Think Gwen Steffani) - Its THAT blonde and was in terrible condition, snapping, falling out and felt like cotton wool.





CAT restors the hair from the inside out - I bought one box of CAT first off and used it everytime I washed my hair. Now I just use it once a week and my hair is in FANTASTIC condition.Has anyone tried Redken extreme products (shampoo, CAT treatment, anti snap treatment etc)?
I love this product I can't go back to regular brands anymore. Try their Redken Extreme anti-snap if you have alot of breakage and split ends. Its fantastic. The products have a lite green apple scent its great. just after using them once i saw a huge improvement. Report Abuse

YES REDKEN IS EXCELLENT IS VERY CONCERTRATED SO YOU WONT HAVE TO USE MUCH AND IT WOULD LAST YOU FOR QUITE A LONG TIME!!
I'm a swimmer, and chlorine was wreaking havoc on my hair. My stylist recommended Redken All-soft shampoo and conditioner, followed by Extreme Anti-Snap. When I blowdry, I work in some Redken Smoothdown serum--you can also use this as a gloss to finish.





I was suspicious, because I don't usually spend that much on my hair, but it's actually been worth it. I've noticed a big difference in how my hair looks and feels; it also gets greasy more slowly, so I can get away with washing it every other day.





So I'd highly recommend a product upgrade. Quick tip--if you get small bottles and like them, you can go to a beauty supply store and get bottles that are 4 times as big for twice the price, so that helps make it more affordable to use the products.
yes it is extremely good but very expensive if you don,t mind paying use it you will feel the different
I have used it, but my hair didn't feel any different. I had my hair bleached about a year ago, and it was really brittle. My hair still breaks, but now I use Redkin Smooth (or something like that) and my hair feels soft and not nearly as distressed.

No comments:

Post a Comment