Wednesday, April 28, 2010

GIRLS HELP! Can I blow dry my hair and use anti frizz shampoo and conditioners to get Zac Efron type of hair?

I need to know cuz my hair is pretty frizzy and I want to have it like Zac Efron or Luis Fonsi.





But i dont have money for a straightener, plus I hear that a straightener damages hair and I cant afford that as I already have damaged frizzy hair.





Is it possible that i can get that kind of hairstyle without using a straightener and by just blow drying and using the frizzologie treatments of infusium 23 steps 1-3





HELP PLEASE! it would be much appreciated and would make my day thanks =)GIRLS HELP! Can I blow dry my hair and use anti frizz shampoo and conditioners to get Zac Efron type of hair?
Yes, it's possible but it is also very difficult to tame hair a certain way with products. Having a styling tool (like a straightener) is much easier.





There are many cheap straighteners that do the job. Go to Walmart or Big Lots and you can find Conair ones for about 20 bucks. They work pretty well. Also, straighteners do damage hair but there are heat protection sprays. When you use them, your hair is ';protected'; and doesn't get damaged much. You can buy that at Walmart as well. The Treseme Heat Tamer Spray is 6 bucks and works great. Just spray it in real quick before you straighten your hair; there is nothing to it.





I really think you should just get a cheap straightener, heat protection spray and a anti-frizz serum(Try the John Frieda Frizz-ease Original Formula hair serum. It is at Walmart and Walgreens for about 5 bucks). In the long run I think it would be cheaper. The spray and serum last a long time. And the straightener of course.





With whatever you decide, I wish you luck :)GIRLS HELP! Can I blow dry my hair and use anti frizz shampoo and conditioners to get Zac Efron type of hair?
Dye hair brown with golden highlights


Get a razored hair cut with many layers. Have your bangs eyebrow lengthish and to your left.


Apply heat protecting gel and straighten (straightening is an option if you have wavy hair.).


Apply gel to style and hold your hair.
First note that anti-frizz products alone just wont do it, to stop frizz you need to start in the shower





You need to use a natural shampoo that does not dry out your hair. You see shampoos contain SLS which dry up your hair, the result is frizz!





Some conditioners are good and have special silicones and conditioners which tend to tame and put down your hair cuticle-thereby stopping the frizz.





The very best way however is to use powerful hair oil like Mira hair oil





It is a herbal hair oil treatment that conditions you hair and keeps it healthy and nourished





Use it two times a week. Doing this will stop the drying out process that causes hair frizz to begin with


try it for free


http://www.growfabuloushair.com/FreeTria鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment