Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anti-Poof Shampoo advice?

I have fairly different hair. Its fairly long (past ears), ridiculously thick, and is more wavey than curley Everytime I shampoo my hair it gets really poofy and is comparable to an afro. Is there any shampoo products out there that wont cause my type of hair to poof out so much and stay flater to my head?Anti-Poof Shampoo advice?
it's the shampoo that's doing it. i have the same problem, i have super thick hair, that is wavy. If i stopped using shampoo i got hair that was more managable, and sleeker.





i only use shampoo once a week. the rest of the time i use a conditioner.It sounds crazy, but it's the heavy detergents that are doing the damage to your hair.





Edit.


I've never tried to use the sunsilk products before. If i have to use shampoo. I try to use conditioner before shampoo. I'm consider giving up shampoo all together, and go with a clarifying solution to clean my scalp.





If you do try to use the sunsik product, let me know how it works. I'd be very interested!





I found alot of help at this website below


http://www.naturallycurly.com/curltalk/ Go to the men section of the forum.Anti-Poof Shampoo advice?
that sounds like all of my friends hair. im the only one with semi-straight/wavey hair. i straighten it but i use like creams and a special straightening shamppo. I use Head and Shoulders smooth and silky and it makes my hair super soft. it wont get poofy if you use like a light holding mousse, or a straightening cream even if you dont straighten your hair. i use Garnier Fructis Sleek and Shine, the entire line and my hair stays soft and straight all day. also use the shine spray to calm the pooyness and it also makes your hair soft,
sunsilk curl will make you hair look like nick jonas style


sunsilk straight will make it easier if you want to straighten it


sunsilk wave will make it look healthy (as all of them do)


sunsilk anti-poof makes hair less frizzy





i know i sound like an advertiser but sunsilk is the best shampoo and conditioner out there





also use the styling prducts


there soo easy to use and keep your hair healthy all day long


and its easy to style





after youve washed your hair put the mousse or gel whatever product you decide to use and rub it through your hair like shampoo


shake your hair and pst towards your skulp it is soo simple
you could get your hair thinned out, and your'll find you hair will be alot easier to style and manage. Your'll find you hair still might go a bit poofy but it wont be anywhere near as bad.





Sorry cant comment on the sunsilk have never used any of their products, but if others have found it works it would be worth a try
omg your hair sounds like mine. um im a girl btw....mine is chin length but FRIZZY (when its tame its ultra curly) ok back to the facts. #1 cut your hair....thats a major factor there. #2 use a calming shampoo like one for curly hair. that anti poof you are talking about sounds fine. #3 get silk anti frizz gel (it does not look like you have gel in your hair) thats all i can think of now. oh your hair sounds totally fab.

No comments:

Post a Comment