Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Good anti-frizz cream or shampoo?

Does anyone know of a good anti-frizz cream or shampoo? Im looking for one that I can put in my hair after I wash it and while it is still wet. I wash my hair at night and then sleep on it so its frizzy in the morning. (don't have time to wash it in the morning). Thanks!Good anti-frizz cream or shampoo?
I used to have the same problem!


THE GOLD STANDARD:


FRIZZ-EASE!!!


http://www.johnfrieda.com/products/produ鈥?/a>





John Frieda products know how to tame hair.





GOOD LUCK!Good anti-frizz cream or shampoo?
Umm, I would recommend Garnier Fructis Sleek 'n Shine shampoo, cream conditioner, and styling products. I have fine hair so I only use the conditioner, and it makes your hair so soft. Also dry it with a hair dryer but use a thermal protectant, such as Paul Mitchell Skinny Serum.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment