Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Anti-frizz shampoo.....?

I have thick, curly hair and it keeps going frizzy. Any products to suggest? (i can't afford anything too expensive)Anti-frizz shampoo.....?
i like the sunsilk curl booster shampoo. It is a defrizzer and works really good. I highly suggest it. Hope this helps!!Anti-frizz shampoo.....?
I have the same problem and use John Frieda's Frizz-Ease range, in particular the serum (just one or 2 squirts or your hair looks greasy) and the gel for curly hair that's in the same series.


I find that controls it without my hair feeling gooey or sticky.
Try various products from Garnier Fructis. My hair is thick and pretty wavy, and I use their shampoo that's supposed to protect color since I dye my hair, but it seems to keep frizz down too. But they have a bunch of other products that you can try on your hair.
herbal essences none of your frizzness shampoo and conditioner(try their leave in creme too)
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment