Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can I use baby shampoo as anti-fog agent for my glasses inside my ski goggle (to avoid fogging up)?

I know this is not pure diving question, but this question is relevant to diving section as well as winter sport.





I am going to ski soon, and I have got a normal ski goggle. Unfortuantey, I can't wear contact lenses at the moment.





So I have to wear my glasses inside the ski goggle but my glasses would be fogged up inside the goggle easily.





I heard a rumour that either liquid mild soap or baby shampoo (Johnson %26amp; Johnson) is excellent anti-fog drops/agent for my glasses?





If that is true - please provide me instruction how to do those?





Many thanks for your great helps/advices in advance ! :DCan I use baby shampoo as anti-fog agent for my glasses inside my ski goggle (to avoid fogging up)?
Yes, Johnson %26amp; Johnson baby baths works as it forms a layer over your goggles so it can't fog. In fact, it is a cheaper alternative than anti-fog goggles. The only downide is if you add too much shampoo, the shampoo will slowly flow down and gather at the bottom of the goggles, which can be irritating.





Just make sure that the shampoo that you use does not stink your eyes or is allergic to you.Can I use baby shampoo as anti-fog agent for my glasses inside my ski goggle (to avoid fogging up)?
I'm not sure about soap or baby shampoo, but I've heard Saliva works.

No comments:

Post a Comment