Tuesday, April 27, 2010

My hair is falling out alot especially when i wash my hair. are there any anti-fall shampoos and conditioners?

i was thinking of using sunsilk's anti-caida(anti-fall) but if there are any better products for my problem, please help me.My hair is falling out alot especially when i wash my hair. are there any anti-fall shampoos and conditioners?
Try a thickening shampoo/conditioner like Pantene's version.


Brush your hair before you shower.


Never brush your hair wet, only gently finger-comb.


My hair's been falling out like crazy since the birth of my son. It's hormones.


Are you a new mom or maybe you're a little younger and just got your monthly visitor?


If it started all of a sudden, with no reason, you should see your doctor. There could be an underlying cause!My hair is falling out alot especially when i wash my hair. are there any anti-fall shampoos and conditioners?
What kind of Shampoo are u using? If it's pantine it made my hair fall out!!
To treat hair loss apply a little lemon juice with some black tea. Massage well and shampoo.Rub oil into the scalp. Wring out a towel in hot water and wrap it on the head. Keep it on for 15 minutes. Shampoo and dry well. Check out http://usefulinfo-hairloss.blogspot.com/ for more info.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment