Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Has anyone used sunsilk shampoo/conditioner and/or john freida anti-frizz serum?

what do you think of these products? what was the outcome of using them, were you pleased with the results?Has anyone used sunsilk shampoo/conditioner and/or john freida anti-frizz serum?
I have used both. I really like the Sunsilk. I tried three formulas from this brand and enjoyed them both.





I also used the John Frieda anti-frizz serum. I didn't like the results but I do know friends who love, love, love it!Has anyone used sunsilk shampoo/conditioner and/or john freida anti-frizz serum?
SunSilk, yes. They have many different kinds though. I've used every kind except the Volumizing one. They work very well. If you use the SunSilk TLC though, and your hair gets oily easily, it will make it worse, but if you have dry-ish hair, it will work really good. The curling and the Straightening one work well for just being a shampoo and Conditioner.
i've used both.





i've used sunsilk's hydra tlc and it sucked, i think my hair actually felt dryer after using it.





john freida makes really good ant-frizz serum, it's excellent for when you blow dry and straighten. it's not the best serum i've tried(paul mitchell hands down) but it is descent.
I used both. They both work pretty good but you should continuously use them for a better result. You hair actually becomes more silky.

No comments:

Post a Comment