Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Best anti-humidity shampoo and conditioner? I have very very curly hair and I straighten it?

It would be easiest to get a drugstore brand, but I am open to other





things. Also, I have Aussi anti-humidity hairspray but havent tried it





yet. befor straightening my hair I have to use either 1/4 a cup of olive





oil (doesn't make my hair oily because its dry and thick) or a whole jar





of got2B defiant pomade before straightening to make it straight. NO





OTHER PRODUCTS, salon or drugstore, will make my hair straight,





NO smoothing milks or serums, just those. That's not the question, its





just informational. Anyways, what is the best anti-humidity shampoo,





conditioner. Also, I have heard good things about Garnier Fructis sleek





and shine, does it still work if you are straightening it? Please also





describe your hair type when you suggest products. Thanks! ^.^ :)


Best anti-humidity shampoo and conditioner? I have very very curly hair and I straighten it?
Well my hair is wave, fine, and lots of it, but my mum's is very curly. She uses (and so do I sometimes because its gorgeous) John Frieda Frizz-Ease, the whole range is magnificent for anti-humidity. Particularly the serum for curly hair, tames with the tiniest drop of it. You can use it to make your curls look better and also make you hair smooth when its straightened.





You always need to do an intensive moisturizing treatment at least once a week, and whenever you straighten it use a heat defence spray. I use a brand called Lee Stafford, but thats in England (I'm assuming you're in the US?)





You could also try blow-drying your hair straight before running the straighteners over it. This helps keep your hair straighter for longer and makes it softer too!Best anti-humidity shampoo and conditioner? I have very very curly hair and I straighten it?
You can try serums, pommades, or hair sprays to help fight the humidity. But, if you are outside for a long time, it won't help that much.

No comments:

Post a Comment