Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Can I use baby shampoo as anti-fog agent for my glasses inside my ski goggle (to avoid fogging up)?

I am going to ski soon, and I have got a normal ski goggle. Unfortuantey, I can't wear contact lenses at the moment.





So I have to wear my glasses inside the ski goggle but my glasses would be fogged up inside the goggle easily.





I heard a rumour that either liquid mild soap or baby shampoo (Johnson %26amp; Johnson) is excellent anti-fog drops/agent for my glasses?





If that is true - please provide me instruction how to do those?





Many thanks for your great helps/advices in advance ! :DCan I use baby shampoo as anti-fog agent for my glasses inside my ski goggle (to avoid fogging up)?
There are anti-fog wipes that are widely available in sports equipment stores and resorts. These are more effective than other home remedies.





By the way do not peel off the small ';dot'; on the front of your goggles or you will horrendous problems with fogging.Can I use baby shampoo as anti-fog agent for my glasses inside my ski goggle (to avoid fogging up)?
Go spend a few bucks on some anti-fog wipes. They'll work far far better than any DIY method you find. They're usually under $10 and will last you a long time.
I wear glasses under my goggles as well, but prefer to use anti-fog wipes on my goggles ONLY.





Wipes convert vision impairing fog to clear condensation, which goes away quickly on goggles, but makes my glasses wet and distorts my vision. My thick gloves and wool clothing aren't well suited for drying wet glasses.





Instead of wiping my goggles and glasses, I wipe the goggles and then just and lift my goggles every 10 minutes to defog the glasses. Works perfectly.
OK THIS MAY SOUND STRANGE BUT





FIND A DIVE SHOP THEY SELL ANTI FOG FOR DIVERS


MASK

No comments:

Post a Comment