Friday, January 8, 2010

Which is the best anti-dandruff shampoo?

Head and Shoulders.I have used it and it worked in about two days for me!Which is the best anti-dandruff shampoo?
herball essinsesWhich is the best anti-dandruff shampoo?
ever tried head and shoulders?
head %26amp; shoulders anti dandruff shaampoo
selsun blue...mine went away after a week of using it and lessened after my first use and i think it might be cheaper than head and shoulders ....but I'm not sure
You can make your own dandruff shampoo and it works great. You need a lg bottle of clear shampoo and a small bottle of baby aspirin. Put the aspirin in the shampoo bottle and they will dissolve. Shake it and use it. Did you know that dandruff shampoo is treatment shampoo not to be used for ever? Use it till you have the problem controlled then go back to your regular one.
HEAD AND SHOULDERS TRUST ME
Pantene, I have tried it and never had any more dandruff in my life.
Head and Shoulders is the best. They now have many different formulas out to meet the needs of all their potential customers. They have also changed the scent to most of their products in the past couple of years. It is a very nice clean smelling scent and not the old school head and shoulders.





Here is the link to their site. There is even a place you can try it for free. I have been using these for the past 3 years and do not have the problems I used to. http://www.headandshoulders.com/usa/Inde鈥?/a>
PANOXYL AND THORAZINE
selson blue is more expensive but better
Head and Shoulders.





But That Garnier Fructis or whatever (it's in a bright green bottle) has a dandruff shampoo that rocks and smells great, unlike other dandruff shampoos.





It's called Fortifying 2-in-1 Anti-Dandruff Shampoo and Conditioner.
I think that Head %26amp; Shoulders and Selsun Blue are great products. But I do know that with continuous usage, the scalp becomes used to any particular dandruff shampoo and then the flakes will reemmerge. That's why I will use a regular shampoo for about a week, with a few dandruff shampoo applications thrown in for good measure. I'll get flakes once in a while but it is temporary.
Listen to me,my sisters doctor prescribed Selsom Blue that works for her hair good,but I'm allergic to it so I use Neutorgina T-GEL works great!it makes my scalp feel good and clean I use that and shapoo and conditionar but it does good without that to,good luck hope u take my advice
Neutrogena T-GEL, extra strength
Head and shoulders, the only one I know that really works
the best one is head and shoulders..
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment