Friday, January 8, 2010

Affordable anti-dandruff, anti-animal testing shampoo?

I am interested in switching to cosmetic and hygiene products that do not test on animals. I am a Head %26amp; Shoulders fan, and am having a hard time finding a substitute. I need something that keeps the flakes away just as good as H%26amp;S, but doesnt test on animals.





Please give me your suggestions!Affordable anti-dandruff, anti-animal testing shampoo?
About 10 to 15 minutes before you wash your hair apply a lot of aloe vera gel into your scalp and leave it on for 15 minutes and shampoo with a mild shampoo.More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/Affordable anti-dandruff, anti-animal testing shampoo?
Aussie definitely DOES test on animals...Try Aveda products, they do not test on animals. Go here for a list of other manufacturers...





http://www.caringconsumer.com/resources_companies.asp Report Abuse

H%26amp;S tests on animals?!?!





Try looking at Aussie products. I know they don't test on animals %26amp; I'm pretty sure they have an anti-dandruff line.
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment