Friday, January 8, 2010

Flakey scalp - will using anti-dandruff shampoo strip/damage my dyed blonde hair?

i want to use an anti-dandruff shampoo but most say not to use on chemically treated hair. What will happen if i do use it? How else can i get rid of dandruff - it is really gross and annoying me!!!Flakey scalp - will using anti-dandruff shampoo strip/damage my dyed blonde hair?
Nope





Use Head and ShouldersFlakey scalp - will using anti-dandruff shampoo strip/damage my dyed blonde hair?
I have died hair and dandruff, and I use Head %26amp; Shoulders every time I wash my hair, which is every other day. You shouldn't have any problem.
You can get anti-dandruff shampoo for colour-treated hair, but you might need to go a salon for a better brand. I personally think it tends to dry hair out a bit--but I only had to use it once....I countered the dryness with using a small amount of leave-in conditioner.





My best advice would be to go with an intense moisturizing shampoo and really massage your scalp well. Try that before the anti-dandruff shampoo.
Flakes are caused because your hair is probably too oily, so it sheds more. Try wahsing it more often and take your time with it, use shampoos that are especially made for color treated hair.
Use it every 3 shampoos.And stop as soon as your flakes subside.
it won't damage it but you need to only use it two or three times a week, still use conditioner. On the other days get a blond shampoo and conditioner. I like John Frieda but there are a lot of them. Freida also come in champagne or carmel blond. Champagne will give you lighter highlights, carmel will darken you up a bit. Its a great trick when your color isn't quite right!
i have dandruff,,,and ive been dying my hair since i was 15 yrs old use head and shoulders made for dyed and permned hair i use it,,,

No comments:

Post a Comment