Friday, January 8, 2010

Im black and I wanted a good shampoo for healthy hair and anti-dandruff?

my hair is relaxed and I want a shampoo that would give me healthy hair and prevent my dandruff.I have used head and shoulders but it drys my hair out.I havent tried Gagnier fructis, i would like to know if could be the shampoo im lookin for.What do you think, have u used it b4.??Im black and I wanted a good shampoo for healthy hair and anti-dandruff?
Pantene Pro-V Relaxed/Natural, girl its good, i have relaxed hair, ohh and if you use it dont forget the Conditioner, its like the icing on the cake.Im black and I wanted a good shampoo for healthy hair and anti-dandruff?
selsum blue, head and shoulder or pantene
Shave it off. It looks cool and makes you look tall.
that stuff in the blue bottle its like selsan blue or something like that.
Pantene relaxed and natural anti-dandruff shampoo, and their regular conditioner. The shampoo stops the dandruff and the conditioner leaves the hair nice and soft. And make sure to use a clarifying shampoo once in a while because it does leave a buildup on the hair.
I know Perfect Results has a medicated shampoo that's blue and I have used it before and it gives your scalp this cool feeling!!..I likes it and it's good also for dandruff too ..u can buy it at a beauty supply store such as Sally's etc..
I believe there are some Head and Shoulder shampoo products that are made for dry hair now too.


I would also try some of the others that are mentioned.





Try to see if you can find sample sizes of the suggested shampoos so you don't invest to much in something that may not work well for you. Good luck, I too have problems with shampoos but it seems some work better at different times of the year?
i think you should try Selsun Blue, or any of the Selsun stuff. i heard it really works.
you should try creme of nature it does wonders with my hair and girl i got some naps and gagnier fructis isn't good it works when you first use it but after a time your hair starts to get frizzy
Selson blue.....it has menthol so i heard its awesome
check the links below for natural homemade beauty tips to:-- Dandruff


http://geebal.blogspot.com/2006/10/dandr鈥?/a>





Natural Homemade Beauty tips to Haircare


http://blog.360.yahoo.com/blog-gnA4Lmo_b鈥?/a>
Try Neutrogena t-gel shampoo.

No comments:

Post a Comment