Friday, January 8, 2010

Does anti-dandruff shampoo give you dandruff???

I did not have a problem with dandruff, but when my normal shampoo ran out I used some anti dandruff shampoo for a week until I got a new bottle of my regular shampoo. Now I have dandruff. Has anybody else had this experience? Is there a conspiracy at work here?Does anti-dandruff shampoo give you dandruff???
Yep - everyone I know says the same thing.





****, isn't it?!Does anti-dandruff shampoo give you dandruff???
Actually, I think it may...
i have experienced this as well





gone off anti dandruff but i wash every 2-3 days now and its fixed





i also got very unusual hair mostly white but with African in there so its curly
it is not the shampoo but a inbalsnce in your diet
Yes if you don't take care of it properly. But that is with any product.
Yah mine did the same thing. First of all your hair and scalp are not used to the shampoo, and second, dandruff shampoos never work.
No idea but head and shoulders shampoo works wonders :D
ummmmmm it is call ANTI DANDRUFF. what do you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment