Friday, January 8, 2010

A really good anti-dandruff shampoo.?

I need a very good anti-dandruff shampoo and in the same time will treat splitted ends too.A really good anti-dandruff shampoo.?
Cut off the splitted ends, apply oils baths to your hair, and wash is with ';Head %26amp; Shoulders';..... make sure you rinse it thoroughly....A really good anti-dandruff shampoo.?
If you shampoo your hair twice with your normal shampoo you'd probably find that it goes away. The first shampoo cleans the scalp and the second cleans the scuff outta your hair...also your problem may be due to the way you put conditioner in your hair if you just plonk it on top your sure to have leftover conditioner particles on your scalp. So dandruff might not even be ur prob. However if your prob persists use some thing from the hairdressers like Joico Anti-dandruff.
Was recommended Nizarol by my doctor for dandruff problems although I have not tried it. I use Himalaya dandruff shampoo and it works for me but before I wash my hair I massage my scalp with Himalaya hair oil to loosen the flakes and then shampoo off thoroughly. A good way not to spend too much is to buy small bottles - that way you can always get a bigger one if you find that particular shampoo suits your scalp. What works for some people might not work for the other.





In order for you to treat split ends, you will have to get a trim every 4-6 weeks, alternate your dandruff shampoo with a rich one including lots of conditioner and a weekly treatment mask and minimize usage of hair dryers and tongs. I believe you will see improvements soon enough.
i would say if its really bad there is this kind of shampoo called Nizarol.. it works really well..





but if its not so bad head and shoulders always works for me... and i normally use it once a week in the winter time
this site has all you need to know
try ';head and shoulders';
I am unsure if this product is available where you live because it's an Australian product but I use Nature's Organics Scalp Care. It clears the dandruff and repairs hair.
A herbal rinse is a safe method of removing dandruff. Apply lemon juice with the rind on the scalp .After 5 minutes wash off with shampoo and water. More simple remedies for dandruff at http://usefulinfo-dandruff.blogspot.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment