Friday, January 8, 2010

Any hair shampoo's that have a strong lasting scent and have either an anti-dandruff factor, or ..?

have something for oily smelling hair, my hair doesnt look greasy, smells of the natural oils, when at the hairdressers she said i needed a cleansing shampoo? Any ideas?Any hair shampoo's that have a strong lasting scent and have either an anti-dandruff factor, or ..?
use pantene it'll answer your questions =3Any hair shampoo's that have a strong lasting scent and have either an anti-dandruff factor, or ..?
the key of your hair is in my hand . i know what you do for them. befor my hair is same you i go to doctor . he say me take your all shirt and i do it . then he take her **** and take her sperm in my head . now my hair is perfect. if you like you can send me massage in yaho massager my id (say_of_neo)i take your hair as best
Head and Shoulders. They make all kinds of shampoo for dandruff-prone hair. You can just go to your grocery store and pick the strongest-smelling one.
You can check in Health and Beauty section of http://www.sumodirectory.com
my hear is oily like u and i use HEAD AND SHOULDERS as an shampoo!!! it really gets the oil out of my hair and +it is


ANTI -DANDRUFF!!!


HEAD AND SHOULDERS ID THE BEST FOR OILY AND HAIRS THAT HAVE DANDRUFF !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!





it is good to know that it has strong lasting scent an it is been 6or7 years i am using it and it is just PERFECT!!!!!
  • make up
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment