Friday, January 8, 2010

Whats a good anti-thinning hair shampoo?

I don't want a shampoo dats just going to lift my hair and give it volume, I want it to actually make my hair thicker and fuller and stop the breakage, Any ideas?





p.s by the way my hair is really fragile so i want a shampoo dats going to make it stronger also and repair damage [especially my ends]





thanxxx =]Whats a good anti-thinning hair shampoo?
nioxin.Whats a good anti-thinning hair shampoo?
Shampoos that claim to do this are not good for your hair because they actually work by leaving behind a residue on your hair that sort of glues the split ends together and makes your hair appear fuller. After several washings with these shampoos your hair becomes dull and yucky looking because of the build up and residue. The only real way to get rid of split ends get a good haircut. To get fuller hair research which vitamins promote healthy hair. You can also ask your hair dresser if he or she knows of a hair style or cut that might help your hair to appear fuller.
I am not sure what your routine for hair care is but any of these products would work for your hair.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>


I recommend this for breakage.


http://www.paulmitchell.com/Products/Pau鈥?/a>


I hope this helps.
My best suggestion is a product from Tigi, maybe Bedhead. Their stuff is all about pumping up the hair.





If you want something a little less pricey, maybe Aussi. They are also very focused on volumizing, and it makes your hair very soft!





I hope this helped
Nioxin is stinky, try this one: http://www.aquage.com/Default.aspx?tabid鈥?/a> well worth the money

No comments:

Post a Comment