Friday, January 8, 2010

Tell me an anti-head lice shampoo that is not poisonous and is available in indian market?

I dont know about what u have in Indian markets but i am a hair dresser and i have found the best and safest way to get rid of lice is to put Mayo all over your head work into hair really good and cover with a plastic hair cap. Let it stay on for at least an hour or longer if possible then rinse with warm water and shampoo as normal. Then use a nit comb to remove the eggs. I have used this on children and it is a lot better than those expensive shampoosTell me an anti-head lice shampoo that is not poisonous and is available in indian market?
Try Medikare. It is an anti-liceshampoo in India.


Then comb your hair with a nit comb to take off all lice and nits.Tell me an anti-head lice shampoo that is not poisonous and is available in indian market?
I KINDA CAN'T ANSWER YOUR QUESTION BUT I KNOW ONE IT'S CALLED ';DANDRUFF SHAMPOO';

No comments:

Post a Comment